-------- Original Message --------
From: Daniel James

From: Steve Langasek
To: submit@bugs.debian.org
Subject: cinepaint: not binNMU-safe, misuse of ${Source-Version}
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:53:37 -0700

Package: cinepaint
Version: 0.20-1-1.3
Severity: grave
Tags: sid

cinepaint is uninstallable in unstable because a binNMU was needed for the
openexr library transition, but cinepaint is not binNMU-safe.  The package
has the following dependency line in debian/control:

  Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, cinepaint-data (= ${Source-Version})

${Source-Version} should of course not be used for dependencies of arch: any
packages against arch: all packages; this should be ${source:Version}
instead.

--
Robin Rowe
CinePaint Project Leader