Re: Ardour missing in testing

Hi Brandon,

|--==> Brandon Simmons writes:

  BS> Hello,
  BS> There appears to be no Ardour package in testing. I have been waiting
  BS> eagerly for Ardour2 to migrate to testing, and now there seems to be
  BS> no ardour package at all. Can you tell me why this is, and when we can
  BS> expect Ardour2 in testing?

ardour (2) is available in sid:

http://packages.debian.org/sid/ardour

and should be installable in testing as well. Unfortunately it is
still excluded from testing itself because it FTBFS on mips and mipsel:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=ardour&ver=1%3A2.0.5-1&arch=mips&stamp=1186492760&file=log
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?&pkg=ardour&ver=1%3A2.0.5-1&arch=mipsel&stamp=1190675474&file=log

most probably due to other packages being broken. I think the
situation should be solved when these packages get fixed.

Ciao!

Free