STK 4.3.0 released

Hi all ! I am rather new here and would like to contribute a bit.
I am myself a programmer (see http://patchwork13.sf.net/) and currently
learning to maintain my own debian packages.

Enough with presentations, let me introduce what brings me here.
Pw13 uses the STK lib from Stanford CCRMA and to my surprise it is
included in Debian (as opposite to many distributions) but fails to work.
All I get is :
> symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libstk.so.0:
>   undefined symbol: jack_set_error_function

If you definitely don't care/know about my problem (which I can understand),
here is a more interesting thing : ccrma released a new STK version
which is not yet packaged, and I might be interested in taking care of it.
http://ccrma-mail.stanford.edu/pipermail/stk/2007-August/000370.html

--
  Thomas de Grivel