Re: jack-audio-connection-kit 0.102.20-2

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 03:18:41PM +0200, Free Ekanayaka wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> etch is out! :) As we discussed a while ago I'd like to upload the a
> new revision of jack to unstable. Basically the changes are the one
> annotated in the changelog here:
>
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/demudi/jack-audio-connection-kit/trunk/debian/changelog?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
>
> I've everything is fine for you I'd proceed with the upload later this
> week.

Will you also update to 0.103.0?

And, not having been around for previous transitions, how will this get
coordinated with the maintainers of jack enabled apps? Will everything
just rebuild automatically? or will a good deal of things break and
require fixing?

-Eric Rz.