Re: [FWD] Re: [Jackit-devel] parallel installs to die

Hi,

> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/demudi/jack-audio-connection-kit/trunk/debian/?rev=0&sc=0
>
> and tested the new  packages on amd64. Everything  seems to work fine,
> and upgrades from the previous packages are possible through the dummy
> packages I've added in debian/control.
>
> If everything   is  fine for you  I'd   upload this  new   revision to
> unstable (as Etch is now in freeze I think it's safe to do that).

I'd rather wait until etch release, since this transition will require
rebuild of every single package that depends on libjack, and it
usually takes around two months to settle.  I don't want unstable to
be in a too-broken state while etch is preparing to release.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project