Re: Any plan for jack 0.102.20? [Was: Uploading jack-audio-connection-kit to fix #394021]

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Free Ekanayaka wrote:
> as nobody as answered I ping you again :)
> Are there any plan of upgrading jack to the latest release? I can give
> a hand in that sense..

Sorry, busy as always. Personally I would not update currently,
as the fixed version of jack is still waiting to migrate to testing
(2 days left). I didn't have the time to look at what has changed with
the new version of jack, but I think a bit of testing would be
good before throwing it into unstable. What about a version for
experimental ?

Günter