qjackctl bug with fluxbox?

Actually, 2 questions. First of all I found the debian-multimedia.org repositories and have started using them in addition to unstable. These appear to be the marillat repositories as they have the mplayer bits. So the first question is whether or not these are "official" debian repositories since I thought mplayer was a no go for debian. I hope they are.

Second, I recently got the updated qjackctl. I normally leave it in the system tray. My tray (in fluxbox) works fine with other applications like kmix, gaim, smb4k etc., but if I close the qjackctl window it drops from the tray as well. It shows up in the tray when the window is up. Anybody else having problems or success with qjackctl and the system tray?