Re: debian-multimedia-BOF at debconf6/MX?

Hi,

On Sunday 09 April 2006 12:17, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> My impression is that that BOF is in status 'New, and thus not scheduled.

AFAIK no bof is really scheduled atm. So this is not an indication of a
problem.

> Another instinct of mine tells me that the multimedia related guys are
> busy recording video; thus it would be more realistic to arrange a
> table at lunchtime or dinnertime.

Maybe we can this bof during debcamp them ? I would propose at least two days
before DebianDay though, because we'll certainly be busy the very days before
that. Or we need to find a timeslot, where no other talk & bof is scheduled.

regards,
	Holger