Re: debian-multimedia-BOF at debconf6/MX?

Hi,

> > https://debconf6.debconf.org/comas/general/proposals/6
> >
> > Paul Brossier is apparently planning to present a BOF on DeMuDi at
> > Debconf. Is this confirmed?  If this is going to be held, we can just
> > turn up there, which simplifies the logistics a lot, and gives much
> > fuzzy feeling.
>
> The session was not really meant to be about demudi only, but rather
> about music and sound applications in debian, so i'm glad folks on this
> list are interested.
>
> i agree Junichi, this would be better called a roundtable than a
> bof, and i will be very interested to chat with you all. i could do a
> few demos though, and other demos would be most welcome too.

My impression is that that BOF is in status 'New, and thus not scheduled.

Another instinct of mine tells me that the multimedia related guys are
busy recording video; thus it would be more realistic to arrange a
table at lunchtime or dinnertime.

regards,
	junichi
--