Re: we got our first bugs filed against rosegarden

> "Free Ekanayaka" <free@miu-ft.org> said on 06/19/2006:
> |--==> Mike O'Connor writes:
>
>   MO> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=373885
>   MO> I just checked in a new control file that declares Conflicts: against
>   MO> the older rosegarden2,4 packages to try to fix this bug.
>
>   MO> Hopefully later today I'll get time to start going through all the old
>   MO> bugs and either close the obviously outdated ones, or tag them with
>   MO> moreinfo.
>
> Thanks for having dealt with this, when you feel  the package is ready
> for a new upload please ping me.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Free

OK, I just checked in changes that fix 373885, and I created a patch that fixes the segfault in 374716.  I'm sending that patch upstream.

I was unable to reproduce 374814, can anyone else reproduce it?  I have requested more info from the submitter, we'll see what we get.

And I started pinging the old bugs, and I'm closing some of the ones that are clearly no longer relevant.

Free,

The package is probably in a good state to upload, unless you want to wait to see if we can get more info on 374814.

thanks,
stew