Re: [Debconf-video] Re: debian-multimedia-BOF at debconf6/MX?

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki wrote:
<snip>
> I also really want to meet everyone and get involved in the
> debian-multimedia efforts. If a group of you do have a round-table
> discussion or bof session, it would be really, really cool if someone
> could record it and post the file somewhere. That said though, I
> wouldn't want those of you who are there to loose time on making the
> recording if it were to impede your discussions in any way.

Last year, BoFs and round-tables were recorded as well as the talks.  I
would expect them to be recorded again, thought that depends on how many
sessions run in parallel and how many people and cameras are available.

> One question, is the date and location of debconf7 set?

No, there are several competing bids and no decision has been made.

> if not, when does that information usually come out?

The 2006 venue was decided some time before the 2005 conference in July.
So I would expect a decision in the next 2 months or so.  If you ask on
debconf-team@lists.debconf.org you should be able to get a more precise
and authoritative answer.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?