Re: "state of multimedia" (audio)

|--==> tim hall writes:

  th> I'm becoming increasingly happy with anything I can do with my rather
  th> basic Python skills. I'm thinking along the lines of filtering
  th> information about 'multimedia' packages from the central qa database,
  th> which may be as simple as manipulating RSS feeds, I will have to have
  th> a proper look. If it is possible to collate this info with WNPP
  th> information and developer links it could provide a useful overview of
  th> the state of play of multimedia in Debian. Obviously, if this work has
  th> already been done and I missed it, let me know. ;)

This could be a starting point:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-multimedia%40lists.debian.org&comaint=yes

at least as far as uploaded packages are concerned.

Of course this makes sense only if more and more packages are
maintained under the debian-multimedia group umbrella.

Anyway http://qa.debian.org/developer.php has the ability to set tags
and display custom sets of packages.

Cheers,

Free