Re: Re: midi, sarge, 2.6, sb awe 64, woes

Hi,

If you can't get MIDI working on your SB, you can also try to load
the snd-virmidi module and use a software synthesizer such as timidity or
fluidsynth. I think you will have to search for the "patch" files for the
softsynths on the web though, as they might not be included in Debian.

Guenter