Re: jack 0.94.0-2

>>>>> "rj" == Robert Joerdens <robertjo@phys.ethz.ch> writes:
    rj> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Free Ekanayaka wrote:

    >> Robert,  as  stated  in my   previous  post, I'd  like to  keep
    >> synchronized DeMuDi   with  Debian with  respect to   the  jack
    >> library.  Is there  a  time   line which  maintainers  of  jack
    >> dependent packages are supposed  to respect when a new  version
    >> of the jack  library is uploaded and all  such packages need to
    >> be rebuilt?

    rj> Hmm. For 0.94.0-2 nothing has to  be rebuild. It contains only
    rj> small fixes. Or am I not understanding you correctly?

Given that  I  don't  know  this issue in    depth, I thought   it was
necessary  to rebuild all jack related  applications  against this new
release. If I am wrong, that is no ABI/API changes were introduced and
the  applications  built against the  previous  package  of  the  jack
library are compatible with  the  new release,  please just ignore  my
note.

bye,

free