To remove sted2 ? (Re: sted2 is adopted)

> * Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> [2003-01-24 23:15]:
> > I think this package has been adopted by mlang.
> > This is the bug report marking the package as orphaned.
>
> * Mario Lang <mlang@delysid.org> [2003-01-27 15:24]:
> > > I think this package has been adopted by mlang.
> > > This is the bug report marking the package as orphaned.
> >
> > So, if anyone wants, this one is still open for adoption...
>
> Can this be removed or is anyone goin to adopt it?

Considering that it has a codebase without function prototypes,
and some work is probably required to get it cleaned,
and the original author has long been unavailable,
I consider that this can be removed.

It was one of the most useful tool for MIDI composition,
but there probably are usable alternative now.

regards,
	junichi