Re: [a-devel] AGNULA/DeMuDi 1.1.1 and 2.6.x kernel

On 6 Jun 2004, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> I have not seen segfaults at all, just xruns (and weird situations where
> I can get the machine to almost lock up - everything slows down
> enormously, killing jack stops the problem).

Hi,

Just for the record, I had terrible troubles using 2.6.6  from Debian
on my machine. This means random segmentation faults and crashes, without
using jack, nor the realtime module. As it seems to work OK for other
people I am suspecting a problem in the Debian prepackaged version of that
kernel. 2.6.5 is working well.

Because of this I will wait for 2.6.7 to come out before uploading a new
version of the realtime package, which I am planning to call realtime-lsm,
according to the name of the sourceforge project, and to be more specific
in the packaging name.

Guenter