Re: Debian and Zapping recording

That is probably going away when ALSA + JACK becomes the standard, I
think we should start to help their adoption by the upstream authors
of the sound software we use...

I don't think of jack as something as simple as a "sound daemon", so
it makes sense to me that even other sound daemons like esd should
have jack output plugins. I didn't check to see if it already has...

Regards,

Eduardo

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I