Re: Banned from Matrix room for no reason

Hello,

On Mon, 2023-11-06 at 00:45 +0100, Dominik George wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > My apologies, I unbanned you.
> >
> > From my perspective:
>
> Thanks.
>
> > Given the above facts, my assumption was that whomever invited Lyon
> > was
> > the original account.
>
> She messaged me to be let in, and I actually spent some time making
> sure she was not an alt of the troll.

Ahh, Sorry! I had no idea.

> Being banned after doing the work to help both a regular user enter
> the room and the moderators to keep the troll out felt somewhat
> insulting, but I understand you acted in good faith.

You have a point, I think at this stage I am a bit hyper sensitive
about what is happening, mainly since I had to go through and remove
all of the messages (which were not pleasant.....).

I will back off on the aggressive modding.

--
Respectfully,
Chris Talbot