Re: Banned from Matrix room for no reason

Hi Nik,

My apologies, I unbanned you.

>From my perspective:

The original person joined in the middle of an argument to start
directly arguing and violating the CoC. As such, I assumed it was an
alt of someone within the room.

When I banned that person, they used that and alts to harrass the
Mobian Channel and personally harass me. The person you invited:
@lyondepichel:matrix.org attempted to message me as well.

Given the above facts, my assumption was that whomever invited Lyon was
the original account.

--
Respectfully,
Chris Talbot