fakechroot + fakeroot for mobile terminals:

There exist many apps to run debian / other rootfs on unrooted android phones.

Mostly all of them rely upon `proot` which uses `ptrace` syscall to create virtual file systems.

I think pairing `fakechroot` & `fakeroot` may be a better alternative in terms of performance, because
* they are basically library shims
* not every session is going to be run as root, so I suppose less overhead can be achieved with fakechroot, my limited knowledge though.

Although library shims won't work on statically linked blobs, considering very less packages are distributed as `static-only` binary form, it won't be a problem.

The nice thing here would be users can run standard android dev tools inside non-root terminal apps.

So I would like to know if it is possible for debian project to build these kinda packages in a versatile way that they can properly be used from any android terminal without requiring 3rd party builds. We already have `cdebootstrap` etc.. therefore it would be great.

As a side note, considering that android 9.0 mostly removes support for static linking of ELFs, and DT_RPATH is not supported in android versions below 7.0, some minorly modified build flavours might be required.