Re: Update of work in progress for Canaima Mobile

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:15 AM, Luis Alejandro Martínez Faneyth wrote:

> 2.- Classify the packages in to three groups:
>         - Source packages that are debianized (have a debian/ folder).
>         - Source packages that are not debianized but are in Debian.
>         - Source packages that are not debianized and are not in Debian.

I guess you are doing this manually and it will need to be repeated
for each new release of Tizen?

Enrico Zini has been working on a project called distromatch that
might be a useful way to automate this process.

http://www.enricozini.org/2011/debian/distromatch-deploy/
http://www.enricozini.org/2012/debian/giving-away-distromatch/

It works by scanning the source code of Debian and other distros then
doing some maths magic to map between source packages.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise