Re: Update of work in progress for Canaima Mobile

Thanks for the update and new information, I'm glad to hear from
Canaima folks after so long!

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 12:23 AM, Antonio Ortiz wrote:

> We decided to use Tizen 2.0 for four reasons:

Interesting... Personally I had dismissed Tizen after seeing the
hilarious git repositories.

It appears that Tizen, like Android, is another throw-code-over-a-wall project:

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTIwMDU

It is, however, another UI that users may want to run. So your work
will probably be useful to anyone who decides to package Tizen APIs,
middleware and UI stuff for Debian.

--
bye,
pabs