Re: impromptu IRC meeting

On Thursday, December 13, 2012 01:56:05, Paul Wise wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We randomly had an impromptu IRC meeting yesterday, here is the IRC log:
>
> <OdyX> Damn. This android business is so backwards.
> <OdyX> Today I realised how broken all that shit is by bricking ...

I haven't read carefully through the whole log, but I feel bemused by the part that I have read, and more generally by discussions under the debian-mobile umbrella.

Why?  Because you all seem to be studiously ignoring QtMoko, a mobile distribution which is Debian-based, and which already exists and works rather well today.

Is there something you don't like about QtMoko?

Regards,
      Neil

(Sorry for the long lines - this is written on my GTA04 running QtMoko)