Re: another chroot for android

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 1:29 AM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> I wouldn't call it "full Debian" if running as chroot, but whatever...

Yeah, ultimately, Lil' Debi, debian-kit, my approach[1] and
ChrootOnAndroid are all workarounds for Linux mainline not having
support for the mobile devices people buy.

Also, Timo Lindfors mentioned on IRC there is an xpra app for Android,
so that could be a useful way to get X11 based stuff running in a
Debian chroot to display things on Android.

1. http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/log/2012/12/03/debian-mobile/

--
bye,
pabs