Re: Is dists/sid/main/by-hash/SHA256/ correct?

I started to notice that over 30k packages was changed in august - causing problems with the standard archvsync configuration.
I inreased the limit to 60k, and it looks like it works for now.

--
Jonathan Sélea

Website: https://jonathanselea.se
PGP Key: 0x8B35B3C894B964DD
Fingerprint: 4AF2 10DE 996B 673C 0FD8  AFA0 8B35 B3C8 94B9 64DD

On 2022-09-30 14:12, Jeffery Carr wrote:
There are lots and lots of files like this:

https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/debian/dists/sid/main/by-hash/SHA256/

I'm confused about these files. They are big and change a lot.

Does anyone else ignore them when running rsync?

Thanks,
Jeff
PS: to explain how big and how often they change, they are almost as
large and change as much as all of the 30,000 packages on all of the
debian architectures. In other words, dists/ changes as much as pool/