Re: last update status `timed out` for ftp.ir.d.o

Hello,

First of all thanks for your helpful response, I have change my ip to: 94.182.227.7
Please change the ftp.ir.debian.org to it or bind an alias for debian.asis.ai.
Can you check the health of this network about RPKI issue?

Regards
_factoreal from ASIS