ERRATA Re: mirror.units.it maintenance

Thanks for pointing this out. My fault.

The correct maintenance window is

Friday 9th of November 2018 from 15.00 till 20.30 CET

that is, tomorrow.

On 11/7/18 4:55 PM, Sven Wiese wrote:
Hi,

Friday is 16th of November.

--
Yours sincerely,
Sven Wiese

trabia network // Data Center Solutions
[MD] +373 22 994-994
[HK] +852 8199-0344
[e] s.wiese@trabia.com
[i] www.trabia.com

If you are not in the addresses indicated in this message (or responsible
this message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.