Re: New ftpsync version 20170920

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 06:54:57PM +0200, Daniele Albrizio wrote:
> Please note that if you need ftpsync to work as stated in the README file
> under
>
>   ## Usage
>   For impatient people, short usage instruction:
>

> you need to modify the search_config() function line
>
>    for i in ~/.config/ftpsync /etc/ftpsync; do
>    for i in ~/.config/ftpsync /etc/ftpsync ~/etc/ ~/; do

This section tells you to put ftpsync into ~/bin.  In this case it will
properly find it's config in ~/etc.  I'm not sure what you've done.

It needs some overhaul, given all the changes lately, but it should not
fail to work currently.

Bastian

--
... bacteriological warfare ... hard to believe we were once foolish
enough to play around with that.