Re: Submission for a new Debian Mirror

On 05/07/17 10:15, 兰州大学开源社区 LZUOSS wrote:
> We are really sorry to disturb you. Thanks a lot for your reply an help.
> Disregard of our unawareness of the reply, are we supposed to re-submit the
> mirror information and continuously waiting for a new response? We hope you
> could provide us with some advice. We really hope to make more contribution
> to the Debian society.

Please note: I am not a member of the mirrors team, just a fellow mirror
admin and operator of the unofficial debian-cd.debian.net.

There is really no other option than to wait.
Instead of opening a new bug, you should reply to the two
questions/comments in Bug ID 819657. You can do so by sending mail to
819657@bugs.debian.org. I'm assuming the admins will merge your new Bug
# 859810 into 819657 too.
Even if you did everything right, it will still take a long time to
receive a reply, usually many weeks, because the mirrors team is
severely understaffed. And the current situation actually isn't the
worst: There were times in the past when getting a reply took more than
a year.