Re: Submission for a new Debian Mirror

On 05/07/17 07:13, 兰州大学开源社区 LZUOSS wrote:
> We have submitted a new Debian under the instruction on this page
> <https://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror>. And we have submitted our Mirror
> with information through https://www.debian.org/mirror/submit for several
> times(Its is shown in the bugs track page). Here are our submission's bugs
> track page:

I don't think that is the right Bug ID. Perhaps you mean these two instead:

> Everything seems alright. However, until recent we still receive no
> response on the submission. It is said that if no response within two
> weeks, the submission is failed. But we still hope to know if there are any
> problem with our submission as well as our mirror. Could you please help us
> with this problem?

Sadly, it usually takes a long time to receive a reply from the mirrors
team. Two weeks is more like "wishful thinking".
And as you can see in BugID 819657, to which most other requests were
merged, you did receive replies with further requests for clarification,
but you never responded to them.