Re: Problem with pushes

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017, Jeong Woon Choi wrote:

> I'm one of the admins of ftp.kaist.ac.kr (aka ftp.kr.debain.org)
> Our server is not getting pushes from the debain server for more than about
> one week.
> We are currently syncing from rsync://syncproxy2.wna.debian.org/debian/
>
> Can you check whether our server is rejected, or if there has been some
> change in keys.

I sent mail to all the downstreams of syncproxy2.wna around Jan 6th.
See [🔎] 20170106160602.GS32414@sarek.noreply.org">https://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 20170106160602.GS32414@sarek.noreply.org
for a variant of the mail I sent.

tldr: you need to update your firewall and maybe your ssh config.

(also, mirrors@debian.org is the point of contact for the mirror team,
 this - debian-mirrors@lists - is a discussion list.)
--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System