syncproxy2.wna.debian.org has new IP addresses (was: Problem with syncproxy2.wna.debian.org?)

FTR, I sent something like this to the listed contacts for the mirrors directly
downstream of syncproxy2.wna:

Due to equipment failure at the facility that hosted
syncproxy2.wna.debian.org, the machine has been unreachable starting
yesterday, 2017-01-05, around 0710Z.

We accepted our friendly hoster's offer of moving the equipment to a
different datacenter, so the machine is back sind about 0930Z today.

Unfortunately, this move resulted in a change of IP addresses.

If you restrict the hosts/networks that ssh triggers to your Debian
mirror, please update your firewall and/or .ssh/authorized_keys file.

old:
  -syncproxy2.wna         IN      AAAA    2001:4f8:8:36::1deb:21 ; mirror-isc
  -                       IN      A       149.20.20.21
new:
  +syncproxy2.wna         IN      AAAA    2001:4f8:1:c::16 ; mirror-isc
  +                       IN      A       149.20.4.16

FTR, we recommend you *not* limit the ssh key to hosts, so that in the
future such changes will not require manual interaction on your side.

down or blocked ssh:
  air.hanzubon.jp
  ftp.kaist.ac.kr

ssh key not working:
  debian.ustc.edu.cn (also, we get 'Connect refused' on v6)

synced/current/working (no action required):
  debian.mirror.iweb.ca
  debian.linux.org.tw

For the mirror team and the Debian system administators,
Peter
--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System