Re: Problem with syncproxy2.wna.debian.org?

On Fri, 06 Jan 2017, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> The status page [1] reports that several Asian mirrors currently lag
> behind FTP master site. It seems all downstream sites from
> syncproxy2.wna.debian.org, such as mirrors.kernel.org,
> ftp.[cn,ca,jp,kr,sg,tw,th].debian.org, are currently seeing this problem.
>
> [1] http://mirror.debian.org/status.html
>
> What happens to the syncproxy?

Router blew up, and things got messy.  Friendly folks on site were able
to transport our machine to another facility, but that resulted in
renumbering.

That's done now.  We still have to ping our downstreams that restrict
ssh triggers to come from specific IP addresses (we recommend against
that practice).

Cheers,
--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System