Re: New debian mirror at IIITH

Hi Amogh,

Yes, save bandwidth is the number one reason.
In my case, since I'm the sysadmin and netadmin of my campus,
So my best advice is, you should go to your Campus Sysadmin/Netadmin.

The server spec is pretty much easy for a first time repository.
Just go with any computer and a hdd/storage about ~1TB - 2TB.

Thank you
Budiwijaya