Re: Download redirector for debian-cd available

On 10/12/15 19:59, Estelmann, Christian wrote:
> is it possible to define different priorities for different autonomous
> systems?

no, that is not possible.

> The result I want to be realized is that a mirror which is connected to
> several networks (e.g. on a internet exchange point like
> mirrors.n-ix.net) is preferred from the networks it is connected to when
> in that networks no own mirror exists.
> Maybe there is another way to realize this.
> The problem will be to hold this configuration up to date.

While that may theoretically be a good idea, there are way too many ASs
and exchange points. Manually configuring this is impossible, and I'm
not sure where you would get the data for automatically configuring this
either.
Relying on geographic proximity (as determined by GeoIP) is probably the
best one can realistically do.