Re: Download redirector for debian-cd available

Hi,

is it possible to define different priorities for different autonomous systems?

The result I want to be realized is that a mirror which is connected to several networks (e.g. on a internet exchange point like mirrors.n-ix.net) is preferred from the networks it is connected to when in that networks no own mirror exists.

Maybe there is another way to realize this.

The problem will be to hold this configuration up to date.

Greetings,
Christian