Re: Mirrorbrain demo instance for debian-cd?

Hello,

Excellent idea on the suggestion using MirrorBrain. It seems it was not
only me alone who noticed that debian-cd uses almost most of the disk
space and gets a few to no hits at all.

It would be really nice if the idea would be picked up and implemented
and not just dropped and forgotten.

I can be a volunteer for any testing/implementing of this, if any help
is required.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,