Re: cdn.debian.net

Thanks for reporting.. Server Healthcheck detects 77.243.184.65 does not run. But this information is not reflected by DNS side.

I had investigated it. Then I found that one DNS server located in the US, had not been updated since Mar.20. Because the ruby library had been missing in US DNS servers.

Other DNS server located in EU and JP is working well.

Thanks for informing.