Measuring testing vs stable vs oldstable usage from security mirrors logs

Hi,

I would be very interested in getting an idea of testing vs stable vs
oldstable usage, and I was wondering if the security mirror logs could
be used for that.

The idea would be to count the respective number of http hits on e.g.
http://security.debian.org/dists/squeeze/updates/main/binary-amd64/Packages.bz2
http://security.debian.org/dists/wheezy/updates/main/binary-amd64/Packages.bz2
http://security.debian.org/dists/jessie/updates/main/binary-amd64/Packages.bz2
(maybe filtering with distinct IPs)

As I'm mostly interested in relative usage, the logs don't need to be
consolidated between the various mirrors.

Do you already have statistics about that?
If not, would it be possible to do a one-off run now, and maybe setup
something more stable later?

If you provide me with an example log, I could of course help with the
script to generate the data.

Thanks,

Lucas