Re: UChicago Mirror Release Files out of date?

Hi uchicago admins,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:56:10PM +0000, Carpenter, Christopher wrote:
> First off, please be sure to CC me if you reply as I am not subscribed to the
> list.
>
> I noticed that my machines using uchicago as a mirror were giving an error message:
> E:  Release file expired, ignoring http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian/dists/squeeze-updates/Release
>
> A similar message appears for my wheezy machines as well. Manually browsing
> their  mirror appears to confirm the problem.

http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian/project/trace/
No successful update since 1st Feb 2013.

> Could whoever maintains this repo look into the issue? Or, if for some reason
> it is only me who is experiencing it I could use some help tracking down the
> issue.

Dear debian.uchicago.edu, could you please have a look ?
Your upstream debian.lcs.mit.edu is up to date, so I guess it's a local issue,
you should have received errors mails from ftpsync regarding this.

Thanks for mirroring Debian and best regards.