UChicago Mirror Release Files out of date?

First off, please be sure to CC me if you reply as I am not subscribed to the list.

I noticed that my machines using uchicago as a mirror were giving an error message:
E:  Release file expired, ignoring http://debian.uchicago.edu/debian/dists/squeeze-updates/Release

A similar message appears for my wheezy machines as well. Manually browsing their  mirror appears to confirm the problem.

Could whoever maintains this repo look into the issue? Or, if for some reason it is only me who is experiencing it I could use some help tracking down the issue.

Thank you,
Chris Carpenter
Software Developer
Camber Corporation

The information contained in this email message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.