Re: Fwd: ftp.uni-erlangen.de out of date

Hi,

Are you the admin of ftp.rediris.es?
(your trace-file was created on 18th Feb. and you mirrored from ftp.de.d.o, so I think yes :) ).

Accorcding to the trace-file on ftp.de.d.o the mirror is up to date. 'apt-get update' finished without any warnings or errors with that mirror.
You could try to contact ftpadm@inf.tu-dresden.de and discuss your problem.
Alternativly you could try to mirror from ftp.gul.uc3m.es. If am I right, they mirror all architectures.

ftp.uni-erlangen.de and ftp.de.d.o are fully independent.

Greetings,

Christian Estelmann