Re: Fwd: ftp.uni-erlangen.de out of date

Hi,

   I was syncing from ftp.de.debian.org until now, but at this moment am
being refused to connect. According to
http://www.debian.org/mirror/list-full#DE this mirror is run by
TU-Dresden (not uni-Erlangen) but I wonder if it's somewhat related to
the original post for this... the trace seems different, but the
symptoms are similar (out of date mirror)

Basically I need to sync all the architectures and es.debian.org doesn't
have all of them, so I'm asking for someone who could let me sync from
within the European academic world.... :)

Are the .de.debian.org admins around? anyone else?

Thanks in advance!

José Manuel.

On 2/23/12 2:26 PM, Estelmann, Christian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ftp.uni-erlangen.de is still outdated. The trace-file [1] is from Feb 12 04:49:12 UTC 2012.
>
> Does somebody know another mail-address to contact the admin?
>
> Regards,
> Christian
>
> [1] http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/debian/project/trace/ftp.uni-erlangen.de
>

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 17:00:42 +0100
> Von: "Estelmann, Christian" <c.estelmann@gmx.net>
> An: ftpadmin@rrze.uni-erlangen.de, debian-mirrors@lists.debian.org
> Betreff: ftp.uni-erlangen.de out of date
>
> Hi,
>
> Debian squeeze updates of ftp.uni-erlangen.de is out of sync.
>
>> E: Release-Datei abgelaufen, http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/debian/dists/squeeze-updates/Release wird ignoriert (ungültig seit 1 d 19 h 26 min 25 s)
>
> Regards,
> Christian Estelmann

José Manuel Macías Luna