Re: ftp.br MD5Sum mismatch

jidanni@jidanni.org (jidanni@jidanni.org) wrote on 21 November 2012 23:10:
 >"It's happening again" (Just like they say in
 >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TEH7DTaHvo&list=PL6E40919035151385 :-))
 >
 >W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian/dists/experimental/main/i18n/Translation-enIndex: MD5Sum mismatch
 >W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/PackagesIndex: MD5Sum mismatch
 >W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian/dists/unstable/main/i18n/Translation-enIndex: MD5Sum mismatch
 >E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
 >E: Couldn't rebuild package cache
 >There are 940 newly obsolete packages.
 ># date -u
 >Wed Nov 21 15:06:24 UTC 2012

Which IP you used? I need to check the IP you used in the access logs
to be sure of the timing. We were updating and the first phase ended
at 15:05:20. The second phase ended at 15:05:58, quite close to your
time above. Up to this point no removals had been done yet. Removing
finished at 15:06:05. So you may have fetched indices before or after
they were updated, which could cause a mismatch.

jidanni.org gives 67.205.46.124 here but there's no such IP in the
logs.

Thanks again for the monitoring :-)