Request for mirror removal - ftp.3logic.net

Hello.

Site ftp.3logic.net will no longer contain a Debian archive mirror for Ukraine.
This information comes from the maintainer Oleg Milaenko.
He noticed, that he asked to remove mirror from list 3 months ago,
but it still mistakenly referenced as Ukrainian mirror.
For example, on http://www.debian.org/mirror/list

Currently, we have two major public Debian mirrors in our country:
ftp.debian.org.ua (ftp.ua.debian.org) - primary and official;
ftp2.debian.org.ua - secondary.