Re: some errors in ftp.cl.debian.org

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 06:07:22PM -0700, Ricardo Yanez wrote:
> I'm syncing with ftp.cl.debian.org and couldn't help but finding a
> series of errors:
>
> ---
> rsync: opendir "/pool/main/g/geronimo-jpa-2.0-spec" (in debian) failed:
> Permission denied (13)
> rsync: opendir "/pool/main/g/geronimo-osgi-support" (in debian) failed:
> Permission denied (13)
[..]
> rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors)
> (code 23) at main.c(1526) [generator=3.0.7]
> ----
>
> These errors make the ftpsync invariably stop at the first pass.
>
> I switched to ftp.br.debian.org and again I couldn't help but notice
> that ftp.cl.debian.org speed is very slow in comparison, even though I'm
> syncing from Chile.

Thanks for your report Ricardo,

Admin Netlinux in copy: ftp.cl. is running an old version of ftpsync, please
update it using http://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror#how

We will point ftp.cl to ftp.br in a few days in the case this cannot be fixed fast.

Thanks for mirroring Debian and best regards,