Re: Timeout errors from ftpsync (kassia.debian.org)

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 15:02:52 +0100
Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org> wrote:

> Similar here (ftp.ch.debian.org / debian.ethz.ch). But not always,
> usually the next sync was fine again or so.
>
> At least twice I had truncated Packages lists because of that causing
> apt to spew errors, too.

Also, I notice that the timeouts always occur during the second stage
rsync. Looking at the transfer logs, here is the last file transferred
before we get disconnected:

dists/wheezy/non-free/source/Sources.diff/Index

rg

--
Rob Gallagher | Public Key: 0x1DD13A78

HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
Registered in Ireland, no 275301
T: (+353-1) 6609040  F: (+353-1) 6603666 WWW: http://www.heanet.ie/