Re: ftp.es.debian.org mirror status

Hi Simon,

On 10/25/10 10:22 AM, Simon Paillard wrote:

> Yesterday, we have temporally redirected ftp.es to ftp.rediris.es,
> you being the biggest spanish mirror after ftp.gul.uc3m.es.

That's fine, no problem at all.

> Sorry if this caused any trouble to you, we can revert that and point
> to somewhere else.

No problem to host the Spanish primary. We had no trouble, except for
the wrong address used in a first moment (130.206.1.7), which is another
service in production that got thousands of 404 hits until the name was
changed to point the right address.

Regards,

Jose Manuel.