ftp.es.debian.org mirror status

Hi,

     one of our users sent us a message complaining about
ftp.es.debian.org not working (he was mentioning the address
130.206.1.7). We have our debian mirror in a server with address
130.206.1.5, which seems to be the actual pointer for ftp.es.debian.org.

This ok for us, but only wanted to note that we haven't been informed.
We would like to know if this is temporary or if it's going to be
permanent (no problem  at all with being the ftp.es.debian.org mirror,
only that we would have preferred to be informed).

regards,

jose manuel.