syncproxy.backports.org - connection refused

Hi,

[I posted this to backports-user and was told to repost to
debian-mirrors (although I'm not sure that backports.org is part
of official infrastructure yet?)

We've[0] been getting 'connection refused' from this rsync server
since the start of May. At first I assumed that this because we aren't a
registered push mirror, and some ACLs had been added to this server
restricting things, but when I switched to syncing fro
mirrorservice.org I noticed that they also have stale project trace
files, and they *are* a listed mirror.

Several other mirrors I checked at random from the mirror list also
seem to be out of date compared with

http://backports.org/debian/project/trace/

which leads me to conclude there is a more general problem.

Cheers,
Dominic.

[0] 163.1.2.224

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team